Monday, April 25, 2016

Point of Origin / Patricia Cornwell

I picked this book up for 10 cents at a garage sale four years ago, (yes, I have four year old book piles) and I'm finally reading it. This is my blog-as-you-go review, because right now I'm about three chapters in. So far, pretty good. There's been a huge fire at the horse stables and the question is-is it arson?? And who is the mysterious woman melted under the shower door? And there's a side story of Scarpetta's niece and her psychotic lesbian lover, I don't know how that is going to pan out. I haven't read any of the four books earlier in this series, so I'm kind of piecing things together at this point. So far: I give this a B.

1 comment:

  1. I used to read her books...I kinda got out of them. She is a good author though!

    ReplyDelete