Sunday, August 13, 2017

Where Secrets Sleep by Marta Perry

 I love it when I find a new series I want to get into and Where Secrets Sleep is the first book in a series of three: Where Secrets Sleep, When Secrets Strike, and Where Secrets Die. Yum! And by the way, Amazon has a limited number of these in stock, like 13 left and 19 left with more on the way, which means I am not the only one discovering these books!
  Where Secrets Sleep is a mystery/romance/fiction set in a picturesque little town called Laurel Ridge. Allison inherits a large house that houses several small businesses on Laurel Ridge's main street. Allison is forced to move in with the stipulation in her estranged grandmother's will that if she doesn't stay for a year she forfeits the place to her cousin, a stern faced character who wants Allison to give the place up. Allison becomes quick friends with Sarah the Amish quilt shop owner and Sarah's mother. And then there's nervous nellie Ralph who feels Allison's grandmother didn't  just have a stroke when she fell down the steps and died.
 Amish? Mysteries? Hunky carpenter? I loved Where Secrets Sleep. Count me in for books 2 and 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment