Saturday, November 4, 2017

Full Circle by Danielle Steele

I don't know why I keep reading romance novels because it's not my favorite genre...yet here I go again.
  Full Circle by Danielle Steele is the story that begins with a mother and her daughter-Jean and Tana- and follows them through the next 40 years.
  Jean is a single mother after her husband dies in World War II until she raises a rich, handsome man. The only problem is he is not interested in marrying her. As a teen, Tna grows disgusted with her mother for not telling Arthur to marry her once and for all even though her mom is perfectly happy with the arrangement.
 Tana goes to college and grows more radical. Suddenly she's the one who has no interest in marrying, yet she's still harping to her mom to tie the knot.
 Tana goes through man after man after man until finally chosing one, then she deecides...marriage is what she wants, and of course her life is nothing without a bunch of babies.
 Eh.
 I'm not crazy about this one. Jean is a harpy, then her daughter is one too, only less likeable and more bossy. Then Tana comes 'full circle'....I could've lived without reading this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment