Sunday, April 30, 2017

Fine Things / Danielle Steel

  I just wrapped up Fine Things by Danielle Steel and, what can I say, it's typical Danielle Steel-not that that's a bad thing. People quickly fall in love, make millions, people die, and people fall in love again-it's pretty much what I would expect in a romance novel.
 The highlights of Fine Things are: The relationships of course, which Danielle Steel does so perfectly. It's the kind of world you want to get lost in-big money and picture perfect romance. Little Jane is cute to the point of almost being too perfect.(I could not stop picturing Bernie as Mr.Selfridge!)
 The only negatives: The ending seemed a little hasty. Things are always boom-boom-boom the end, I'd like for once for someone not to die so we could see them grow old together, but maybe I'm not reading the right book.
 Overall, a good read. I enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment